Thursday, July 26, 2007

We are at it again!!!

This will be a new attempt at keeping an online journal about our everyday lives. Myself and my oldest daughter Lauren want to share about learning to follow God's will for our lives, especially for women. This is an ongoing learning experience and maybe we can share with some of the other fellow bloggers out there. We love the Lord and even though our lives have been far from the norm we are blessed and need to remember that every day. Hope you come by again. more to come...

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Hi Morgan! Your new blog looks great..I love the apron picture at the top!
Thank you for stopping by and sharing your favorite things about summer with me. Hope you and your family are doing well.
Hugs,
Kelli

Anne@BackyardTreasures said...

Hi,
I discovered your blog by way of my friend Jewels' blog. I'm also in New England. I hope you and your daughter have fun doing the blog together. I will check back often. :-)

~~Anne
www.backyardtreasures.wordpress.com